15 Successful years of Ajmer Taxi Services in Ajmer Pushkar and satisfying thousands of clients.
firstname.lastname@example.org +91 9982316735
Ajmer is known for its religious and historical monuments. As the city has many things to offer from religious places to forts and an amazing bazaar for shopaholic tourists. One can look at the majestic view of the Ana Sagar Lake while riding a boat as well as enjoy the delicious cuisines at the local markets around famous tourist spots like Ajmer Fort, Taragarh Fort, Foy Sagar Lake, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, and many more.
It's recommended to book a taxi in advance from Taxi Rental in Ajmer to avoid last-minute bookings as it gets crowded during the peak- season of vacation. It is also convenient to travel around for local shopping by taking an auto-rickshaw for a shorter distance at less price. Though, tourist can find all sort of items around famous tourist spots some bazaar offers great products at a bargaining price of the deal.
One can even try the local and authentic street food of Rajasthan while shopping around the bazaar for an amazing experience. Though, tourists can even enjoy their shopping while looking at the local performance of puppets or magic shows. Moreover, visitors can try mehndi or henna artists on their hands as a memory.
There are few places other than sightseeing for Shopaholic tourists who would like to shop from local markets either for souvenirs or shopping purposes for religious items. Some of the famous Bazaars are as follows:
1. Dargah Bazaar:- This Bazaar is close to the famous tourist attraction of Ajmer Sharif Dargah, offering a wide range of religious items such as prayer books, and other goods related to religion. Tourists need to try the local snacks from the street vendors for a delicious experience. Book a taxi from Ajmer Taxi Services to travel around the local for a good experience.
2. Naya Bazaar:- For shopaholics and bargaining tourists this Bazaar is a shopping heaven as one can find diversity in clothes, jewelry, India's famous spices, handmade crafts like miniature paintings, antiques made of wood, and much more at competitive prices.
3. Madar Gate Bazaar:- Tourists fascinated with leather items can look around this Bazaar for goods such as Bags, shoes, belts, and much more. It's suggested to book a cab from Car Rental in Ajmer for convenient shopping around the bazaar.
4. Kesarganj Bazaar:- In Ajmer Tour Packages, one should add this Bazaar for famous textiles items. This Bazaar offers traditional Rajasthani Fabrics such as Bandhani and Kota Doria in a wide range of choices. One can even look for authentic accessories at this place.
5. Ajmer City Centre:- Looking for modern brand products one can enjoy the air conditioning in this Mall to beat the heat as well as one can look for International and local brand items to buy.
6. Local Handicrafts Markets:- In Ajmer Shopping Tour, one needs to add this Market to their list to purchase Rajasthan's famous handmade products as souvenirs back to their country. They offer items like pottery, embroidered textiles, and other traditionally crafted products. For popular local products, the best place is around the Kishangarh and Foy Sagar Road, tourists can bargain at the best price.
7. Chudi Bazaar:- Visiting Rajasthan, and not shopping for bangles is a mistake as the state is quite popular for designing bangles in a such unique way that it matches every clothes present in your wardrobe. The pricing and packing are cheap and extra careful that one can easily gift it to their friends and relatives.
8. Mahila Mandi:- It's a heaven for women who are shopaholics as one can find everything from jewelry to garments and from dupattas to matching accessories. There are multiple shops where one can find a wide variety of whatever items a woman is looking forward to buying. No woman will regret spending cash in this market.
9. Kasturi Silk Palace:- For traditional sarees, this palace offers a great deal of shopping for designer silk clothes and sarees. They provide the most ethnic traditional clothes to their customers at a reasonable rate. Moreover the faculty is are so professional and well-mannered one would like to visit and shop again.
10. Vega Mall:- Tourists looking for branded products with good quality and durable items can visit this Mall as one can find luxury items from watches to clothes and from groceries to foodstuff under one roof. It's a paradise for tourists interested in branded products. The place is famous for being close to luxury hotels, as well as the railway and airport are close to this Mall in Ajmer, making it easier for visitors to shop freely.
In conclusion, Ajmer Tourism offers a great shopping mall as well as a bazaar for local purchases for both budget-conscious as well as luxury shoppers. Thus make sure to visit this Bazaar for an amazing shopping experience of local items to collect as souvenirs back to their country.
Ajmer Taxi Services are providing cab services since 2003. We are the best in Rajasthan in car rental services in ajmer. We are working and providing world class cars and services for clients . We are specialists in All kind of tour packages, winter packages, school trips and corporate meetings. We also deals in tour packages, hotels and one way car rental.